This website is owned and operated by the United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition (also known as UKLCC), office address: Miria House, 1683b High Street, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands B93 0LL, email: email@example.com. You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of the United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition and may be subject to other intellectual property rights. You may use this website freely for:
- your own personal and non-commercial use;
- professional non-commercial use by you personally or within your healthcare organisation; and
- any non-commercial educational use.
Free non-commercial use might include downloading, reproducing, distributing, displaying and storing United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition web pages or content.
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. However, the following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Public display except as set out above;
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Reproduction except as set out above, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition. If you wish to reproduce any content commercially, you must contact the United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition and we may charge a fee. Please contact United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition UK at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)1675 477605 who will be able to advise accordingly.
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
- All copyrights and trademark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition control and you proceed at your own risk. The United Kingdom Lung Cancer Coalition does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.